DUBLIN, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The United States Arts and Crafts Toys Market, by type (Design Kits-Reusable, Painting & Drawing Kits, Boards, Clay & Dough and Others, by Distribution Channel, By Region, By Leading States, Competition, Forecast and Opportunities, 2017-2027” added the report ResearchAndMarkets.com Offer.
The arts and craft toys market in United States was valued at US$1.26 billion in 2021 which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.38% over the forecast years to reach the market value of 1.91% by 2027 billion USD to reach.
Rapidly increasing demand for educationally advanced toys for children’s better development will drive the growth of craft toys market in United States in next five years. Demand for educational toys has multiplied in the past two years amidst COVID-19 as demand for home education and educational games has increased.
Parents are strongly inclined towards a better childhood development of their children and spend money generously for this. The rising disposable income of the population is also expected to continue to support the growth of the US arts and crafts toy market over the next five years.
Furthermore, the industry experts have mentioned that the market players are actively investing in the industry, bringing innovation and advancement into these toys to increase demand and sales of the products. The increasing online shopping and the e-commerce sector are also supporting the market growth. The younger population is also prone to online-based educational games, which underpins the growth of the arts and craft toys market in the United States over the next five years.
The aim of the study:
- Analysis of the market size of the US arts and crafts toys market from 2017 to 2020.
- Estimate and forecast the market size of the arts and crafts toys market in the United States from 2021 to 2022 and its growth rate up to 2027.
- Classification and forecast of the arts and crafts toys market in the United States based on type, distribution channel, region, leading states and competitive landscape.
- Identification of a dominant region or segment in the United States Arts and Crafts Toys Market.
- Identifying drivers and challenges for the arts and craft toys market in the United States.
- To study competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, etc. in the United States arts and craft toys market.
- Identification and analysis of the profile of leading players operating in the United States arts and craft toys market.
- Identification of key sustainable strategies adopted by the market participants in the United States Toys and Crafts Market.
In this report, the Arts and Crafts Toys market in the United States has been segmented into following categories in addition to the industry trends which have also been detailed below:
United States Arts and Crafts Toys Market, by Type:
- Design Kits – Reusable
- Painting and drawing sets
- Clay & Dough
United States Arts and Crafts Toys Market by Distribution Channel:
- toy stores
United States Arts and Crafts Toys Market by Regions:
- Middle West
Main topics covered:
1. Product overview
2. Research methodology
4. Impact of COVID-19 on United States Arts and Crafts Toys Market
5. Voice of the customer
5.1. brand awareness
5.2. sources of information
5.3. Preferred type of purchase
5.4. Factors influencing the purchasing decision
5.5. By age group
6. Arts and Crafts Toys Market Outlook in United States
7. United States Reusable Design Kits Market Outlook
8. Paint & Drawing Kits Market Outlook in United States
9. Boards Market Outlook in United States
10. Clay and Dough Market Outlook in United States
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends and Developments
13. Economic Profile of the United States
- Crayola LLC
- Hasbro, Inc.
- SpinMaster Inc.
- Mattel, Inc.
- U.S. Toy Co., Inc.
- Tomy International, Inc.
- canal craft
- V Tech Holdings Limited
- Fat Brain Toys, LLC
- Faber Castell USA, Inc.
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ysu7tl
US Arts and Crafts Toys Market